I can’t art.
So I took the frame from their video and took a screenshot:
But I didn’t want all the background noise. I just wanted to get the outlines and to do that I needed to convert the bitmap to a vector. For that I used InkScape.
After InkScape selected the right bits I deleted the unwanted parts (had to ungroup first) and ended up with this:
Ah, but that background was a bit ugly and I like dartkable. So I brought it into darktable and tweaked the color settings to end up with this:
Now that I’ve done it and typed about it I can see there are better ways to do the workflow.
Interesting how defining processes gives you the perspective to find opportunities to improve the processes.